Thursday, 8 May 2008

Questionnaire

I am a 20 year old female, studyin a joint degree in Social care and Criminal Justice. Being Bad was not my first choice in modules, however i have come to find the modulevery intresting, and brilliantly taught. Within the lectures there is loads of time to share opinions, to discuss thoughts, and to debate arguements. The modules covers a wide range of students fom different degree's which i thought was good.

I think there could of been more group work, and the lectures should have been only an hour long, and there was also no seminar. I didnt like how the lecture was on so late 6-8, i feel like this late in the day intrest was easily last.

I thought the work load in this module was very managable, and i liked the way it was cut down into 3 assessments.

No comments: