



The lecture on body modification was very shocking. i think disfiguring a body in such ways doesnt look stylish or cool.
The website which was shown in the lecture is where i have gained my images above. I find them very unusual and shocking.
I have always looked at body sculpturings, peircings, and tattoos to be very unatural and displeasing on the eye. However i did find the lecture very intresting. i had never looked at the otherside of body sculpturing such as dying your hair, or going to the gym or wearing contact lens, or hiar and make up products.
I learnt something new from the being bad lecture i attended on body sculpturing, which was that tattoos used to be seen as an act of rebellion, there for being classed as bad behaviour, eg lady lucky tattoos were banned from gambling.
The website look at was the website where pictures were shown from in class: http://bmezine.com/
The website which was shown in the lecture is where i have gained my images above. I find them very unusual and shocking.
I have always looked at body sculpturings, peircings, and tattoos to be very unatural and displeasing on the eye. However i did find the lecture very intresting. i had never looked at the otherside of body sculpturing such as dying your hair, or going to the gym or wearing contact lens, or hiar and make up products.
I learnt something new from the being bad lecture i attended on body sculpturing, which was that tattoos used to be seen as an act of rebellion, there for being classed as bad behaviour, eg lady lucky tattoos were banned from gambling.
The website look at was the website where pictures were shown from in class: http://bmezine.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment